Saturday, April 26, 2008

Upcoming Schedule

Here is a small update on some big changes. Next week I will be at the regional ATI homeschool conference in Big Sandy TX, and I'm not planning to post any updates during that time. THEN that Friday, I fly up to Michigan to help with the final round of Pendragon shooting!! I'll be there for 3 weeks and shortly after I get back our family is headed to Mexico on a family mission trip/dad's business for about 10 days. (whew) SO - I'll be out of the loop for a while :) While I'm gone there is a whole list of links to Christian films in the sidebar, check 'em out.

Hang with me, I'll be back eventually! There will be updates aplenty then!

Just between you and me, I'll see if maybe I can't squeeze some info out of the guys while I'm up in Michigan ;)
 

No comments: