Friday, October 2, 2009

Sharing Blog Posts on Facebook

Let me start by saying that I've never claimed to be the smartest kid on the block, but I just figured out a cool feature and so I thought I'd share it with you!

Here it is: Let's say you are reading someone's blog (that uses Google Blooger) and you want to share a blog post with your friends on Twitter or Facebook:

1) Click the the title of the blog post so that the page refreshes and displays only that blog post.

2) Click the "Share" button in the top left of the page and choose where you want to share it!

-If this was new and helpful for you, please leave a comment and let me know....then I won't feel quite so bad about just figuring this out :)
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is cool! Thanks, I was wondering how to do that. :)

Geno said...

Haha, I never knew how to do it either!

Kay P said...

Yeeaaahh! Way helpful!! :D :-P Don't feel bad--it takes me forever to figure out stuff like that. Thanks JC! :D