Monday, July 27, 2009

"What If" Production Blog

Go behind the scenes of the new Christian film What If by watching the daily Director Updates! They shot the movie in 15 days so there are 15 BTS videos. They cover "what is a dp," "what is a grip/best boy on set," "location complications," "actress interview," and just show lots and lots of video of the set crew! Check it out here!

This is about all I know of the movie, so I can't say that I totally endorse watching the film when it comes out...looks like it might be good though :)
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought it was pretty cool that Ratzenberger is in it.

Dallas Jenkins said...

Thanks for posting this, friend...email me anytime at dallas@jenkins-entertainment.com if you want more info or updates. We just put the synopsis of the movie on the site and will continue to post pictures and post-production updates.