Friday, July 10, 2009

Journey to the Heart

The next event for me is a "Journey to the Heart" from July 11 - 21. I'm very excited about this opportunity and would appreciate your prayers while I am gone! I won't be updating my blog while I'm gone so be sure to check back on the 22 or 23 for updates and pictures from the trip!

"For a week you will explore various types of heart conditions and identify the attitudes of the heart that please God. You will follow a syllabus and schedule that are based on 40 years of youth ministry, enjoying times of group discussion, personal time with God, rich fellowship, prayer, singing, journaling, and walks through the woods. You and your team of ten to twelve will stay in a beautiful home on the lake or a section in the conference center lodge."

More info can be found here.
 

No comments: