Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Evom - Convert & Transfer Movies From Your Computer and the Web

Ever wish for an easy way to convert a video for your iPod? Introducing: Evom!

With Evom converting a video is a two-step process: Select or drag movies, folders, or links into Evom, and then select your destination. If your destination is your iPod, Evom will automatically import the video into your iTunes library. Next time I sync my iPhone, my files are already there waiting for me, which is great because I usually load my iPhone with videos the night before traveling while I am trying to pack, so having my videos ready to go is a great time saver.
Another cool feature of Evom is the browser bookmarklet. Add the Evom bookmarklet to your browser, and you get one-click-downloading on flash video sites like YouTube.

Download Evom here! Requires Mac OS X 10.5 or greater - Version 0.94b

 

No comments: