Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Does Hollywood Love Christians Now?

"After my first feature film Hometown Legend had been sold to Warner Brothers, I had some meetings with the WB marketing team in 2001. Near the end of their presentation, I said, “Now you know that this film has some faith elements in it, and my Dad (the executive producer) wrote the Left Behind books, so we could take advantage of his fan base and also promote the film to churches and youth groups.” After an awkward pause where I assume they were expecting me to explain myself, they had two questions: “What are the Left Behind books, and what are youth groups?”"

I came across this article by Dallas Jenkins the other day and was curious to know what his answer would be...you'll have to read it to find out for yourself.
 

No comments: