Monday, December 3, 2007

Mac vs. PC

I have a new poll up and no, I am not trying to start a war.....actually I want to find out how many of you use Final Cut or something similar. My intention for BTS articles is that they would be helpful and maybe even spark some new ideas for you. However, if most of the people who read the BTS articles have no idea what I am talking about...well....it kind of defeats the point. :)

So, you will actually benefit by voting. Unless most of you end up being PC users...then I don't know what I am going to do. :| -comments are welcome too
 

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

I voted for you but mine won't help you, sorry :P

Anonymous said...

Not trying to start a war huh? Yea right!! You can't hide your true intentions from me. ;)

MB

Cory A. Taylor said...

I use Adobe Premiere pro 2.0 and After Effects 6.5 I run on a PC platform with windows XP professional, and last time I raced your iMac with a render I won :D

Scottie Moser said...

Don't sweat it ... most editing programs (at least the programs worth anything) are fairly similar in design.