Friday, February 22, 2008

Documentary Project

"The Measure of a Man"
This is the latest project from DCFM. A documentary on the life of Nick Vujicic, and how he is using his testimony for the Kingdom of God!!

"My name is Nick Vujicic and I give God the Glory for how He has used my testimony to touch over a million hearts around the world! I was born without limbs and doctors have no medical explanation for this birth defect. As you can imagine, I was faced with many challenges and obstacles, but Praise the Lord He gave me the strength to have a burning desire to reach out and bring people to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior."

Nick has an amazing story that can be used to impact lives, and especially the youth of our nation. At the end of March I will be flying out with the team to California where we will film the interviews for the documentary. BUT, we need your help to get there!

'Click here' to read more about how God has brought this project together and how YOU can help bring it to completion.
 

No comments: